- Inaugurated in 2020, the TADS Awards is the world’s first annual international award for the Tokenized Assets and Digitized Securities (“TADS”) sectors.
- As a non-profit event, all nominations for TADS Awards can be submitted at no cost. All nominations will be reviewed by a panel of independent industry experts.
- The “Web 3 Innovations” awards category has been added to cover five new awards including “Artificial Intelligence Solution”, “SDG / ESG Solution”, “Metaverse, AR/ER, NFT Solution”, “DLT, Blockchain & Cyber Security”, “Game, IOT & Robotic” and “Web3 Innovations (Rising Stars)”.
- A new “Student Category” has been added in collaboration with Fintechstic organized by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
TADS Awards is the world’s first annual international award for the Tokenized Assets and Digitized Securities (“TADS”) sectors. The award is co-organized by Asia Pacific Digital Economy Institute, Coinstreet Partners, and DAS (Digital Asset Series) Seminars. It has received strong support from strategic partners, including (alphabetically): Association of Family Offices in Asia, Crypto Valley Association, Deloitte Hong Kong, DLA Piper, FinTech Association of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Cyberport, Hong Kong Investor Relations Association, IBM Hong Kong, InvestHK, Microsoft Hong Kong, Somerley Capital, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, The Tokenizer, and West Park Capital, among many others, plus support from its Global Ambassadors from over sixteen countries.
Nominations for TADS Awards can be submitted by the nominees directly or by a third-party nominator at the designated website (www.tadsawards.org). As a non-profit event, there is no cost for both nominators and nominees at any stage of the TADS Awards. Information submitted during the application process will be kept confidential. The nomination deadline is 31 October, 2023.
TADS Awards 2023 will select a total of fifteen winners from three award categories (five awards for each category), along with special Rising Star Award winners for each category created to encourage start-up companies and recognize innovative proof-of-concept projects in TADS industries.
This year, a new “Student Category” has been added in collaboration with Fintechstic organized by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. The competition serves as the Student Track of TADS Awards, the champion team of the Fintechstic 2023 Student Competition will be able to join the TADS Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner with industry award recipients from around the world.
To keep pace with the growth of the dynamic TADS industries, the 4th TADS Awards has also added a new “Web3 Innovations” award category with five new awards including “Artificial Intelligence Solution”, “SDG / ESG Solution”, “Metaverse, AR/ER, NFT Solution”, “DLT, Blockchain & Cyber Security”, “Game, IOT & Robotic” and “Web3 Innovations (Rising Stars)”.
1) The “BEST OF CLASS TADS” category is for issuers of different types of Tokenized Assets and digitized Securities, including –
- Private Equity
- Fixed & Commercial Asset
- Tokenized Debt / Bond
- Arts & Collectible
- Tokenized Fund
- Best of Class TADS – Rising Stars
2) The “ECOSYSTEM EXCELLENCE” category is for service providers and vertical solution providers along the TADS value chain, including –
- Identity & Reg-Tech Solution
- Tokenization & Brokerage Solution
- Custodian & Trust Solution
- Trading & Liquidity Solution
- Defi & Asset Management Solution
- Ecosystem Excellence – Rising Stars
3) The “WEB3 INNOVATIONS” category is for technology companies and service operators from different key areas in Web3 space, including –
- Artificial Intelligence Solution
- SDG / ESG Solution
- Metaverse, AR/ER, NFT Solution
- DLT, Blockchain & Cyber Security
- Game, IOT & Robotic
- Web3 Innovations – Rising Stars
4) “STUDENT AWARDS” category in collaboration with HKUST Business School Fintechstic 2023
with the topic of “Achieving Green SDGs in Hong Kong through Financial Innovations under Digital Asset Regulatory Regime”
About TADS Awards
First launched in 2020, the Tokenized Assets & Digital Securities Awards (“TADS Awards”) is the world’s first annual international awards for the Tokenized Assets & Digital Securities sector. Hosted annually, TADS Awards aims to nurture the growth of Web3 industries by gathering leaders and experts from across the world’s financial technology and financial service sectors to establish best practices and performance standards through recognizing and honoring individuals and businesses for their distinguished achievements and contributions in TADS sectors. For more information, please visit – www.tadsawards.org
Some of the winners of past TADS Awards include (alphabetically): Archax, Bitt, Covario, CurrencyWorks, DigiShares, InvestaX, IX Fintech, Kansong Art Museum, Publish, Ledger, Securitize, Prime Trust, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, and Tokeny Solutions. A complete list of previous TADS Awards can be found at https://tadsawards.org/past-results/
For media enquiries, please contact press office